Looking for an easy way to help improve San Diego’s beaches, bays and rivers?
Here at San Diego Coastkeeper, we take tremendous pride in our efforts to protect our fishable, swimmable and drinkable water in San Diego; however, protecting all that water is no easy feat. We are grateful to all of our supporters who come out to events or donate to our cause. Now with help from businesses and other outlets there are more ways for you to make a difference. Below are five easy ways to help us make a big impact throughout San Diego.
- Make an Online Donation: Your contribution will help continue the fight to protect swimmable, fishable and drinkable waters in San Diego County. You can give a one-time donation or you can give the gift of clean, plentiful waters by giving a membership to yourself or your loved ones. Give Here.
- Ralphs Reward Card Community Contribution Program: Now, you can shop for groceries and donate to Coastkeeper. Thanks to Ralphs Community Contribution Program, every time you use your Ralphs Rewards card, a portion of your purchase will automatically be donated to San Diego Coastkeeper when you enroll in its Community Rewards Program. So go on, shop at Ralphs today – and don’t forget your reusable bags! Enroll Here.
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans Choice Dollar: Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, a financial services organization, is giving back! When you become a Thrivent Financial member, you can help support Coastkeeper through their Choice Dollar program. This program is member-based and allows members to allocate their Choice Dollars to partnering nonprofits like Coastkeeper. Become a Member.
- Amazon Smile: Amazon.com. The one-stop-shop online store with all you need, and now your shopping can benefit Coastkeeper. Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your purchase when you choose San Diego Coastkeeper as your charitable organization. All you need to do is remember to go to smile.amazon.com when shopping online. Sign In Here.
- Attend an Event: Whether it is cleaning up your local beach on a beautiful day or attending one of fundraisers, Coastkeeper provides a range of volunteer and donation opportunities that everyone can enjoy. Check them out here.