Donate to San Diego Coastkeeper
Coastkeeper spends more than 80 percent of its money on programs that help educate residents to make sustainable choices, protect our marine environment from pollution, restore damaged habitats back to healthy states and advocate for environmentally friendly decision making. We can't do this work alone. We need your generous donation to fund programs that help all San Diegans understand the importance of safeguarding our precious environment.
With your donations, we have:
- Helped the City of San Diego reduce sewage spills by 90 percent since 2001
- Helped the county reduce the number of beach advisories by 77 percent since 2000
- Educated more than 160,000 children through Project SWELL
- Removed more than one million pounds of trash from beaches and waterways
- Continued to monitor water quality data across the county
You can use our secure online donation center.
Or mail your check to:
San Diego Coastkeeper
C/O Executive Director
2825 Dewey Road #200
San Diego, CA 92106