In Water Education For All Lesson 6: Water Conservation, Students will apply their knowledge of drought and water consumption to their everyday lives. Students will keep track of how much water they consume at home. They will ask questions like, “What ways can I conserve water in my home?” Students will be asked to identify and practice two ways of conserving water. This lesson encourage students to share their knowledge at home to include their families in a water conservation project.
- Water Conservation Lesson (English)
- Water Conservation Lesson (Spanish)
- Water Conservation PowerPoint
- Water Conservation Cards – Fair Style Lesson (English)
- Water Conservation Cards – Fair Style Lesson (Spanish)
- Water Conservation Activity Book
Check Out Other Lessons